Over 2000 years ago, Jesus Christ, rose from the grave.
- It is not a myth.
- It is not a fairy tale.
- It is not a crutch for the intellectually weak or the emotionally unstable.
- It is historical fact.
Because Christ is risen from the grave:
- Your sins can be forgiven. (Matthew 26:28)
- Christ’s righteousness can be yours. (Romans 8:10)
- His Holy Spirit can live inside you. (Romans 8:11)
- Your life can be transformed. (2 Corinthians 5:17)
- You can be free from the domination of sin’s power. (Romans 6:6)
- You can be a partaker in the divine nature. (2 Peter 1:4)
- Death does not have to frighten you. (1 Corinthians 15:55-57)
- Heaven can one day be your “forever” home. (Philippians 3:20)
- You can one day share in the glories of God, as His child and heir. (Galatians 4:7)
All of that, and thousands upon thousands of other blessings can be yours, because Christ is risen.
But you must trust in – rely on – believe in – the sacrifice Jesus made, in a personal way.
- You must receive it as a gift, from the King of the universe, to you, His creature.
- You must accept it as a beggar accepts a donation…
- As a child receives a gift…
- As an heir is given an inheritance.
It has nothing to do with you and everything to do with God’s grace, extended to you through Jesus.
You can have it, today. Right now. This very second.
All you have to do is confess with your mouth that Jesus is LORD, and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead. (Romans 10:9)