Christian Marriage Intensives – Weekends God uses to TRANSFORM marriages!
What IS a marriage intensive?
It’s good that you’ve already taken steps to get help with your marriage conflicts.
But most traditional counseling sessions may not be enough for these reasons:
- Your counseling time is squeezed into an hour a week… it’s better than nothing, but there isn’t time to explore difficult issues or truly ponder the things God is telling you before you have to rush back into “normal” life.
- You have an entire week before the next counseling session.. that means you lose a lot of what you learned in the last session and are likely to fall back into the bad habits you’re trying to break.
- There’s typically NO follow-up or accountability outside the counseling setting.
What makes Christian marriage intensives different?
Mindi and I have designed these Christian Marriage Intensives for Christian married couples that feel like they’re stuck… and can’t get out by themselves.
That’s O.K. Most people DO need help.
A marriage intensive allows the time to partner with the Holy Spirit, so you can get everything out in the open… and to begin addressing and dealing with those things with His power and help.
It’s a God-reliant, Christ-honoring, safe environment that quickly breaks down communication obstacles, uncovers hidden barriers, and helps you move toward reconciliation and restoration.
Marriage intensives have proven to be highly effective in helping couples make miraculous breakthroughs and achieve long-term change.
The time you spend at one of our intensives will not only help you get your marriage in sync with God’s plans for you, it will give you practical knowledge and encourage your faith so you can stay there.
- These retreats are not for the faint of heart… or for those who are unwilling to take a deep look at themselves.
- You’ll be forced to go deeper into your relationship with God so that He can begin uncovering and healing old wounds.
- Everything we advise will be rooted in the word of God.
- We center our counseling process around dependence on the Spirit of God to reveal issues, apply His truth, and work in your lives.
- Expect to pray, aloud, individually, and as a group. Prayer is vital to the process of unity and healing.
- You’ll reap benefits that correspond to the work and honesty you are willing to invest in it.
- It will be very hard work, but we prayerfully trust that you’ll be joyous over the healing you find the LORD beginning in you as a result.
Mindi and I travel full-time. We are some of the crazy people who sold our home, bought a big RV instead, and just travel. We do so mainly because we felt the LORD leading us to do it – but it’s also nice to be able to visit friends, spend time with our children and grandchildren who are spread out across the country, and see hold friends.
That means we don’t have a set location where we conduct our marriage intensives. When a couple contacts us to inquire about receiving our help, we ask a lot of questions to determine if they are able to come to a location where we will be. If so, we find a location that is suitable for the private and powerful work we’ll need to do together. The cost of that lodging and the food required for the intensive is included in our pricing.
But rest assured – we strive to make sure that every location provides…
- Privacy and quiet
- Comfort and peace
- Some aspect of natural beauty
Pricing for our marriage intensives:
$4900 for 2 1/2 days
$5900 for 3 1/2 days
Included in this cost:
- Our prayers on your behalf, starting the day we set up your intensive.
- True Christian fellowship with us as we work through your areas of need.
- Personalized attention, focused on your particular situation and needs.
- A time of guided, intense focus on the issues that are holding you back.
- Food and lodging in a beautiful location.
- All of our intensive counseling/coaching sessions.
- At least 4 follow up video chat sessions. The first, one month after your time with us. The others one month apart.
Cost does NOT include travel to and from our agreed-upon location.
Contact me about your interest