Marriage doesn’t come with a handbook – but good Christian premarital counseling is the next best thing!
Every Christian couple needs to start off their marriage with a solid, biblical foundation.
If they don’t they run the very real risk of setting themselves up for failure. For this reason I offer pr-marital counseling to young couples who are planning on getting married. Here’s what it entails:
1) Ten, 1 hour sessions of personal counseling via video conferencing. The technology I use enables us to do this even if the couple is not together in the same location. All they need is access to a computer with a web camera and high speed internet – and I’ll take care of the rest! These sessions will be:
- Introductory Information & Q&A
- Marriage First
- The Cleaving & Unity Principles
- Communication & Anger
- The Husband’s Role
- The Wife’s Role
- Sexual Sanity
- Taylor Johnson Temperament Analysis (c) & interpretation of results (this assessment alone can normally cost between $150 and $200 U.S.)
- Finances / children
- Wrap-up Q&A
COST: The entire counseling package is only $800.00
- Additional sessions are available for $30 per video-hour, as needed.
If you are interested in Christian premarital counseling, these are the steps to follow:
1) Both members of the relationship should complete my online premarital counseling questionnaire.
2) I’ll be in touch with you once you submit it.
3) We’ll set up a free, 1/2 hour video conference between myself and both spouses. This is to allow me an opportunity to evaluate your situation, and to allow you an opportunity to see if you feel comfortable with me.
4) If we feel it is a good fit, then we’ll both sign a pre-marriage counseling agreement, your payment is due, and we’ll schedule our counseling sessions.by