The 30 day Bible reading plan can change your life!
That’s not an over-exaggeration either! If you will dedicate yourself to this method… making the time everyday to carry it out… you’ll see yourself growing in…
- Knowledge of God’s word
- Understanding of God’s ways
- And deep knowledge of His heart
Sound too good to be true? Keep reading (and give it a try) and you’ll see.
This is a method of Bible study that my daughter Mel brought home from college.
It’s a method so simple, yet so profound I am amazed that I’ve never heard of it before.
One of her instructors at school encouraged the students to follow this method, and Mel has loved it!
HOW TO DO IT:
- Choose a reliable Bible translation (KJV, ESV, NKJV, NIV, NASB)
- Choose a book of the Bible you want to use for your Bible reading for the next 30 days.
- HINT: This method works better with smaller books, like the epistles.
- Do your daily Bible reading by reading the ENTIRE book every day.
- Jot down notes about things the LORD shows you.
And that’s it.
Pretty simple, but can you see how powerful it could be?
Saturating yourself in a single book of the Bible for a prolonged period of time, you’ll be soaking up the benefits and blessings of what God has to say in that particular book.
Your daily Bible reading will come alive in ways you never considered.