My wife left me… I’ve heard that pain-filled confession far too often.
Sadly, that’s what it takes for some men to wake up and take their responsibility to their wife and family seriously. But much of the time, it’s too late by then.
Don’t be one of those men.
Do the work necessary to preserve and protect your marriage instead of coasting along, assuming everything is OK. Because if you are assuming, it’s most likely everything is NOT OK...
Nobody said it was going to be easy to be a godly husband. As a matter of fact the Apostle Paul said it would be excruciating at times (Ephesians 5:25).
But you are a man!
A man of God!
Step out in faith to be the man He’s made you to be!
This is a wake up call!
Get some help if you need it. Don’t let your pride kill your marriage.
Some practical steps you can take:
[dropshadowbox align=”right” effect=”lifted-both” width=”250px” height=”” background_color=”#fbf938″ border_width=”1″ border_color=”#dddddd” ]Are you going to wait until your wife leaves to take your role as husband and leader seriously? TWEET THIS[/dropshadowbox]
- Work through the Marriage Improvement Project together
- Ask me about the upcoming Marriage Improvement Project LIVE
- Seek counseling help (I offer help via video conferencing)
- Pursue your wife
- Show interest in her life
- Make sure she feels safe with you
- Give yourself for her, repeatedly
- Depend on the LORD to help you daily
Are you going to wait until your wife leaves you to take your role as husband and leader seriously?
I hope not.by